étoiles sportives Index du Forum
étoiles sportives
Forum de la team ETSP forza motorsport 4

étoiles sportives Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Its Time To Repent A Call For The Church To Repent And Tu ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    étoiles sportives Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Présentation Des Clubs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dwayncher

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 16:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Its Time To Repent A Call For The Church To Repent And Tu Répondre en citant

With the new millennia, there is an attitude that bigger is better, and more is better; such an attitude reeks of our pride. It is due to this attitude which has integrated into the church so well, it has allowed for the church take on the so many of the standards of the world, that it has become no more than a social club. We as the church have come to the point that we no longer look to God for what he can do for us, or the blessing he has in store for us. We now depend on the world for what it can do for us and what we can get from it. We are not supposed to blend in; or depend on the world. We are supposed to stand out, to be a city on a hill, and the salt of the earth.
The church has spent too much of its time trying to be satisfied rather than to being sanctified. It’s this kind of an attitude that has allowed for many Christians to take a Luke warm attitude towards God, not being fully devoted to him. In fact, most of the time, they will only look towards him when there is a need that can’t be met by the world; it only then that they will go to God to get their needs met.
If you would just take the time and look around you at today’s church, you can see the lukewarm attitude almost everywhere. It is due to this lukewarm attitude, and in some cases, an outright open acceptance of sin. That has allowed for the church to fall into the state that it is. All anyone need do is take a moment to look around; if you truly open your eyes you can see the church has truly fallen from grace.
This can easily be seen from the way its members act, they treat the church as if it were nothing more than a social club. The fact is in some cases it doesn’t even look like a church at all. The very fact that sin is so commonly accepted, and there is nothing said, or done about it shows that we are lukewarm.
It’s time for us to take a spiritual examination of ourselves to see if we’re producing Godly fruit, are we really living a life whereas the fruit of the Spirit would be manifested through us. We must renew our passion for being in the presence of Jesus. We must take up our cross and lay down our lives and follow Christ and be filled with the Holy Spirit. We must renew our minds daily in God’s presence. We must study the life of Jesus and the Word of God and let it become part of us, inside and out.
The Christian church needs to repent. We need to look at ourselves. We need to look at our churches. We need to look at one another and decide that we will stand on the essential doctrines of the faith so that we will be united in Christ.
Now is the time for us to turn back to God, time for us to lay down our lives for Him and serve Him. Now more than ever it’s time for revival and it will only begin when we repent of our sins to God. Turn back to Him and serve Him as we should. God is looking for people who are willing to take a stand for Him, willing to lay down their lives for Him.

Tags: tpb free torrent, book full, download free cloud, book 4Shared, buy tom english download itunes, full ebook, get free, thepiratebay torrent download, book from lenovo free, sale book, access review bookshop itunes free, book SkyDrive, purchase book, book Box, read online pdf free, book BitTorrent free, mobile ebook, download torrent, book OneDrive

I’m coming to you, and I’ll remove your lampstand out of its place unless you repent.” Chapter 2, verse 16: “Repent; or else I’m coming to you soon, and I’ll make war with the sword of My mouth.” Chapter 2, verses 21-23: “Unless they repent, I will kill her children with pestilence; and all the churches will know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts; and I will give to each one according to your deeds.” Chapter 3, verse 3: “RepentThe uniqueness of His letters to these churches is that they all include an assessment that leads either to a commendation or a threatHe is frightening, and there’s a sense in which the messages are frighteningAll things are oursAnd when we finished the book of Mark you remember we went to the Old Testament and we had a series on “Finding Christ in the Old Testament”? This isn’t just a preference, this is a necessity10 And behold, a woman comes to meet him, Dressed as a harlot and cunning of heartHe only knew the story up to John the BaptistHere’s the problemIf we truly understand this, there are no tyrannies left I pray, Lord, that You will speak to every heart here a message that will apply what we have been saying to themDelete Move to Cart Email someone my wishlist Recipients name Recipient's email address Your name Your email address Enter a message Send me a copy of this email Send Unleashing Gods Truth, One Verse at a Time Back to Cart Checkout as: Registered User Guest Continue Not ? Log out Log in to speed up the checkout processFact #6: Repentance is the fruit of Godly sorrowRepent or perish!In truth, all that Jesus taught relates to repentance and the Kingdom in one way or anotherThe Corinthians are an arrogant and conceited bunch, who take great pride in their wisdom, a fact which becomes increasingly clear in this epistle (see 4:6-10) This is not how he expected this to end when he signed up with JesusA real choice!Such faith, then, is interrelated with and inseparable from repentanceAnd many of the reformers, as you know, were slaughtered, burned at the stakeBut if you go back in history, we do find some interesting perceptions by the early church fathers on this Nicolas and his cultThey’ll think they do God a favor when they kill you.” This is comingYes, grace can be resisted and rejected! The choice God sets before us is as real a choice as the one He set before the people of Israel when He commanded them to obey His law and warned them of the consequences of breaking the covenant: I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live (Deuteronomy 30:19)The importance of this essential doctrine is underscored by the fact that New Testament narratives specifically mention repentance in their summaries of the preaching of John the Baptist (Matthew 3:2), Jesus Christ (Matthew 4:7), and the apostle Paul (Acts 20:21)49 Carson, pSalvation is a free gift of God, and repentance is a condition for receiving the free giftOur Lord said that they had sunk to the depths of SatanThe gospel is not about the indulging of the flesh, but about the mortification of the fleshWe sent you an emailThe way repentance and faith are put together here reflects the writers understanding of these foundational doctrines: They are two interrelated aspects of one important subjectThe dead church has a reputation for life, but is dominated by the spiritually dead, full of non-Christians with only a few believers 5d8a9798ff

Billy Graham TV Classics Sermons and inspiration from the Billy Graham Television Archives. Menu; Classic Videos; Broadcast Listings; Give.Billy Graham (grandfather) . William Graham Tullian Tchividjian, commonly known as Tullian Tchividjian (pronounced TUHL-ee-uhn cha-VI . (Fort Lauderdale, Florida) .Discover Book Depository's huge selection of Billy-Lauderdale books online. Free delivery worldwide on over 17 million titles.2002 Cadillac deville in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Used (normal wear) - 2002 Cadillac deville . . Billy. FORT LAUDERDALE, FL. Approximation to protect seller's privacy.
Life on Mission: Joining the Everyday Mission of GodDeclara las promesas de Dios (Spanish Edition)The Transactions of the Royal Hawaiian Agricultural Society, Vol. 1: Including a Record of the Proceedings Preliminary to the Formation of the Society, in August, 1850 (Classic Reprint)The Enoch EffectStuck In A FairytaleMatthew+Henry%27s+Concise+Commentary+on+the+Bible+Volume+1%3A+GENESIS+TO+PSALM+72+%28Matthew+Henry+Concise+Commentary%29La+Civilit%26eacute%3B+Pu%26eacute%3Brile+%28Classic+Reprint%29+%28French+Edition%29There Is A God: A Christian Poetry CollectionAn Orthodox Child's Activity Book: In Honor of the Great Feast AnnunciationLa+canzone+leggera+italiana+negli+anni+%2750+e+%2760%3A+Storia+ed+evoluzione+dei+costumi+nell%27Italia+del+Dopoguerra+%28Italian+Edition%29

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 16:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    étoiles sportives Index du Forum -> Accueil -> Présentation Des Clubs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006